FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS178-1-WH
Take great looks and outstanding comfort to a whole new level with the POLYWOOD South Beach Chaise 3-Piece Set. Whether on your deck, patio or out by the pool, this set will showcase your excellent taste in design as well as your appreciation for total relaxation. The set, which includes two South Beach Chaises and a South Beach 18" Side Table, is built for durability with POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber. Although it looks like painted wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does, such as painting, staining or waterproofing. This furniture won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it's extremely easy to clean as it resists wine and condiments stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Set includes two SBC76 South Beach Chaises and one SBT18 South Beach 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Chaises are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.