FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-PWS179-1-GY
Remember when conversations took place in person? Those may seem like the good old days but they're easy to get back to with the cozy and comfortable POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack 5-Piece Conversation Group. Ideal for casual dining, entertaining or just catching up with old friends, this attractive group includes four Long Island Adirondacks and a Nautical 37" Conversation Table. You'll enjoy the look of painted wood without the maintenance because this durable group is constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never requires painting, staining or waterproofing. Designed to last and look good for years to come, this group is easy to clean with soap and water as it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Group includes four ECA15 Long Island Adirondacks and one NCCT37 Nautical 37" Conversation Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Chairs are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.