FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS181-1-WH
Now here's a group that brings fun, fashion and function to your outdoor living space. The POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack 9-Piece Conversation Group includes four Long Island Adirondacks, two Long Island 18" Side Tables, two South Beach Adirondack Ottomans and one round 38" Conversation Table. It's built to last and look good for years to come as it's constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber. While it has the appearance of painted wood, this durable, low-maintenance group never requires painting, staining or waterproofing. And unlike real wood, it won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. Keeping it clean is a breeze, too. It resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses so soap and water is all you need to keep it looking like new.Features :
- Group includes four ECA15 Long Island Adirondacks, two ECT18 Long Island 18" Side Tables, two SBO22 South Beach Adirondack Ottomans, and one RCT38 Round 38" Conversation Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Chairs are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.