FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS184-1-WH
Everyone needs their own space from time to time. You'll find yours with the POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack 3-Piece Set. This carefree set includes one Long Island Adirondack, one South Beach Adirondack Ottoman and a Long Island 18" Side Table. It's sturdy, durable and extremely low-maintenance. Constructed of POLYWOOD all-weather recycled lumber, this attractive set has the appearance of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. It never needs painting, staining or waterproofing, nor will it won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It also cleans up easily with soap and water as it resists wine and condiment stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. So pour yourself a tall glass of sweet tea, grab that bestseller and escape awhile in your personal space.Features :
- Set includes one ECA15 Long Island Adirondack, one SBO22 South Beach Adirondack Ottoman and one ECT18 Long Island 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Chairs are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.