FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS185-1-WH
There's just something about an Adirondack that creates a sense of endless summer fun. You can create that same festive atmosphere in your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack 2-Piece Set. This set includes two Long Island Adirondacks that are sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements. They're constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber so you don't have to worry about splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. These attractive chairs require very little maintenance, too. Unlike real wood, you never have to paint, stain or waterproof them. And since they resist stains associated with corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses, you only need soap and water to keep them looking like new.Features :
- Set includes two ECA15 Long Island Adirondacks
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.