FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS186-1-WH
Savor every second of summertime and outdoor living in the comfort and style of the POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack 2-Piece Set. It's ideal for kicking your feet up and relaxing as it includes one Long Island Adirondack and one South Beach Adirondack Ottoman. Sturdy, durable and low-maintenance describe this attractive set perfectly. It's constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber so there's no painting, staining or waterproofing required. And unlike real wood, this furniture won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It's also resistant to corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses so cleaning is easy with a little soap and water.Features :
- Set includes one ECA15 Long Island Adirondack and one SBO22 South Beach Adirondack Ottoman
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.