FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS187-1-WH
Even if you don't spend your summer in the Hamptons, you can still bring a part of the famous Long Island beach to your own outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD Long Island Chaise 3-Piece Set. It includes two contoured Long Island Chaises and a Long Island 18" Side Table. This durable set is constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber, making it sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements. And although it looks like painted wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and you never have to paint, stain or waterproof it. In addition, this furniture is easy to keep clean as it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Set includes two ECC76 Long Island Chaises and one ECT18 Long Island 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Chaises are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.