FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS214-1-AR
When you think about the ideal place to sit back and relax on a summer day, you probably imagine the POLYWOOD Classic Folding Adirondack 3-Piece Set. Whether at the beach or on your back deck, this appealing set provides the ultimate in comfort, style and durability. Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, the set comes with two Classic Folding Adirondacks and a charming Round 18" Side Table. It's constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that has the look of painted wood but without the maintenance that goes along with real wood furniture. There's no painting, staining or waterproofing required and no splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting to worry about. This set is also resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses so it's easy to keep clean with a little soap and water.Features :
- Set includes two AD5030 Classic Folding Adirondacks and one RST18 Round 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Chairs fold flat for easy storage and transportation
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.