FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-TT11SR
Ship Weight: 35.0 lb
The Classic Tête-à-Tête Table creates the perfect place for conversation. Designed to join two Classic Adirondacks, this table attaches snugly to the chair arms, providing a solid surface for your food and drinks. Constructed of durable POLYWOOD lumber, your all-weather tête-à-tête table will be enjoyed for generations to come.Features :
- Joins two AD5030 Classic Adirondack chairs
- Made in the USA from mostly recycled material
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily and won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.