FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-TT12GYMBL
Ship Weight: 13.4989 lb
You’ll create the perfect place for conversation with this Classic Tray Table. This all-weather table easily attaches between two Adirondack chairs, providing a convenient place to put your food and drinks with the added feature of a handy removable tray. Constructed out of durable POLYWOOD lumber, this piece is made to withstand years of use and all types of weather.Features :
- Designed to fit two AD5030 Classic Adirondack Chairs
- Available in a variety of attractive colors with a complementing black or white removable tray
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Made in the USA from mostly recycled material
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Cleans easily and won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.