FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-CSPEVOGMT1
Ship Weight: 0.399 lb
10+ in stock
Fortin's EVO-GMT1 Preloaded Module and T-Harness Combo (Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Flip-Key Vehicles) is the ultimate factory fit, all-in-one data immobilizer bypass, doorlock, alarm and remote start interface with T-harness combo module for Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC flip-key vehicles. It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.Features:
- Preloaded Module & Harness
- Simple Installation
- Compatible With Evo-all
- Uses Vehicle's Factory Remote
- 3 Onboard Leds For Simplified Programming & Diagnostics
- Preloaded Firmware For Maximum Compatibility
- Factory-fit T-harness
- 2-way Datalink Port For Rs-232 Communication With Compatible Remote Starters & Security Systems
- 20-pin General-purpose Plug
- Self-learning Algorithm
- 3 Canbus & 3 General-purpose Controllers
- 1 Each Of Spdt & Dpdt Onboard Relays
- Analog Controller
- For Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick & Gmc Flip-key Vehicles
- Dimension: L 6.7 X W 4.7 X H 1.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.