by CTA Digital
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-CTAPADACGA
Ship Weight: 0.7496 lb
10+ in stock
Keep your iPad Air or iPad Air 2 on hand wherever you go and rest assured that it will stay safe and secure under the protection of CTA Digital’s iPad Air/iPad Air 2 Antitheft Case with Built-in Grip Stand. This case is sleeker, more versatile and still just as secure and convenient as ever before. Whether for carrying, hanging, holding or propping, this case & stand ensures your iPad’s use and display won’t be limited thanks to the built-in grip stand, hand strap and a unique rotating capability.Features:
- Fits Ipad Air & Ipad Air 2
- Slim Case With Access To All Ports & Buttons
- Impact-resistant Foam Padding
- Lockable Case Protects Against Theft With Galvanized Twisted Steel Security Cable Lock
- Ideal Security Solution For Office, Retail, School, Pos Or Commercial Use
- Multifunctional Grip Stand Ring Rotates & Adjusts For Carrying, Hanging, Handheld Or Stand Use
- Built-in Stand Rotates For Horizontal Or Vertical Support, Adjusts Viewing Angles & Folds Flat
- Hand Strap For A More Secure Holding Grip
- Includes Case, Strap, Security Cable Lock & 2 Keys
- Dimension: L 10.1 X W 7.2 X H 1.8 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.