FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-DEWDC012
Ship Weight: 16.1996 lb
10+ in stock
Spice up the daily grind with the DeWALT Worksite Radio with Built-In Charger. The DEWDC012 will not only kick out tunes with its AM/FM digital tuner and auxiliary port, but can also keep your tools running all day with a one-hour charger for 7.2V–18V battery packs. This DeWALT worksite radio can also be used as a cordless device when powered by 7.2V–18V DeWALT batteries.Features:
- 1-hour Charger For 7.2v-18v Battery Packs
- Am/fm Digital Tuner With Lcd Display & Built-in Clock
- Can Be Used As A Cordless Radio When Powered By 7.2v-18v Dewalt Batteries
- Aux Port For Connection To Cd Players, Mp3 Players & Portable Satellite Receivers With An Audio Cable
- Includes Power Outlets For Versatility At Worksites
- Dimension: L 20.5 X W 12 X H 10.05 in.
- Shipping Weight: 16.2 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.