FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-DEWDCF680N2
Ship Weight: 3.1504 lb
10+ in stock
DEWALT continues its tradition of quality professional tools with this 8V screwdriver kit. The motion activation makes it easier to drive screws comfortably – just turn your wrist to engage the drive. The adjustable 2-position handle lets you stay comfortable wherever you're working. In addition, the included light lets you see in confined spaces. When you want a great deal of torque in a small package, this 8V kit is what you need.Features:
- Motion-activated Variable Speed & Reversing Control For Precise Fastening Control
- 0rpm-430rpm For Fastening Into Wood, Plastic & Light-gauge Metal
- Adjustable 2-position Handle Allows For Operation In Either In-line Or Pistol-grip
- Allows Control When Completing Light Fastening Applications
- Allows Illumination In Confined Areas Without Shadowing
- Battery State-of-charge Indicator On Tool Allows End Users To Know When To Charge Packs
- Allows For Quick Screwdriver Bit Change & Holds 1" Bit Tips
- 8v Max Battery Pack Allows For Longer Run Time & Charges In 1 Hour
- Dimension: L 12.5 X W 8.9 X H 3.3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 3.15 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.