by Digital Innovations
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-DGI4070300
Ship Weight: 1.2985 lb
10+ in stock
Restore your scratched DVDs, CDs and games to their former glory with the Digital Innovations SkipDR DVD and CD Disc Repair and Cleaning Kit. This kit includes everything you need to repair your media discs, from a special buffing cloth to the SkipDr disc solution, which will repair and smooth surfaces, allowing you to once again enjoy your favorite movies and music. The motorized repair process renews the protective layer on the surface of the disc, ensuring that the data is unaffected, but able to play smoothly once again. This solution can be used on the same disc multiple times without affecting the data, and the patented FlexiWheel can repaire up to 25 discs.Features:
- Fixes Scratched Cds, Dvds, Game & Data Discs That Will Not Play, Skip Or That Freeze With A Dvd Or Cd Player
- Motorized Repair Process Smoothes Surfaces To Renew The Disc's Protective Layer, Leaving Disc Data Unaffected
- Patented Flexiwheel Repairs Up To 25 Discs & Safely Repairs The Same Disc Multiple Times
- Includes Disc Repair Device, Skipdr Rejuvenating Fluid, Blue Drying Cloth, Felt Buffing Square, Cleandr Disc Cleaning Solution, 8" X 8" Microfiber Cloth, 6 Aa Batteries & Quick-start Guide
- Dimension: L 3.7 X W 6.2 X H 6.7 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.