FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-DRM5386
Ship Weight: 1.1001 lb
10+ in stock
With great sound and easy portability, the Waves Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (White) allows you to soak up your favorite songs whenever you like. Stream music from Bluetooth enabled devices or use the 3.5mm aux input for full compatibility with your favorite device. The UV-coated polycarbonate case and metal mess speaker cover make it sturdy enough to take where you want to go. The glowing base allows you to add the atmosphere that makes your music truly sing. With three light settings, you can always find the perfect mood. So channel the full feel of your music, any time and anywhere, with the Waves Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (White).Features:
- Connects Via Bluetooth Or 3.5mm Aux Input To Smartphone, Tablet, Computer Or Other Audio Device
- Hard Plastic Top & Bottom Caps
- Metal Speaker Mesh
- Aux Output Allows User To Use The Speaker As A Bluetooth Receiver To Connect To Home Stereo Wirelessly
- Easy Access To Volume Control
- Dedicated Light Control Button Allows User To Choose Between Night-light, Breathing & Music Match Light Modes
- Includes Micro Usb Charge Cable & 3.5mm Aux Cable
- Dimension: L 7.6 X W 4.6 X H 2.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.