by Elite Screens
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-ELTER150DHD3
Ship Weight: 50.0008 lb
10+ in stock
Create a great home theater experience for your family and guests with Elite Screens 16:9 Sable 3D Frame Screen. This excellent-quality screen is designed for 720p, 1080p and 4K projectors so you can be sure the quality of your picture won't get lost. It is easy to install and assembles in minutes with a black velvet surface covered 2.36" aluminum frame and standard black-backed screen that eliminates light penetration. The fix plates are adjustable and the screen comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty so quality is assured.Features:
- Fixed Frame Screen Designed For 720p, 1080p & 4k Projectors
- Highly Versatile Cinewhite 1.1 Gain Flat-tensioned Material
- 160deg Viewing Angle
- Standard Black-backed Screen Eliminates Light Penetration
- Black Velvet Surface-covered 2.36" Aluminum Frame Enhances Appearance Absorbs Projector Light Overshoot
- Easy To Assemble & Install In Minutes
- Adjustable Fix Plates Provide Equal Tension Over Surface
- Sliding Wall Mounts Ensure Installation Is Properly Centered
- 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 73.6" X 130.7"
- Dimension: L 86 X W 15 X H 6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.