FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-EZQX40096
Ship Weight: 0.0595 lb
The Aluminum Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter from EZQUEST enables viewing and listening to all your favorite shows and music stored on or streaming from your Mac. Fully compatible with a Mimi DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port, it mirrors your desktop to any HDMI-enabled display. This 1.8 m cable features annodized aluminum sleeves on both ends and is 3D and HDMI 1.4a compliant.Features:
- Connects Mac To Watch & Listen To Media In Full Hd 1080p & 3d With Digital Sound On Tv
- Anodized Aluminum Sleeve On Both Ends
- Mirrors Desktop To An Hdmi-enabled Display
- Fully Compatible With Mini Displayport & Thunderbolt Port
- 3d & Hdmi Compliant
- Compact Design Doesn't Block Other Ports
- Dimension: L 9.2 X W 1.3 X H 0.7 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.