by First Alert
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-FATPRC710
Ship Weight: 0.5997 lb
10+ in stock
Keep your home safe from fire! The First Alert Photoelectric Smoke Alarm features a new, slim-round design and uses maximum-protection photoelectric technology. It lasts a full 10 years without needing to have a battery changed, and patented smoke entry system allows for a direct path to the smoke sensor, minimizing the nuisance of alarms that come from cooking smoke or shower steam. In addition, this maximum protection smoke and fire alarm uses photoelectric smoke sensing technology that detects smoke particles most commonly produced by smoldering fires and a highly accurate electrochemical sensor to detect carbon monoxide gas. A loud, 85dB alarm sounds if hazard is detected and a single test/silence button mutes unnecessary alarms and tests function. Simple twist/lock mounting bracket makes it quick and easy to install and an end-of-life timer sounds when it's time to replace your alarm. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty from First Alert and powered by sealed, 10-year lithium batteries, this alarm will provide continuous protection for your family and home for years to come!Features:
- Combination Photoelectric Smoke & Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensors Detect Deadly Smoke, Fire & Co Hazards
- Patented Smoke Entry System Allows For A Direct Path To The Photoelectric Smoke Sensor
- Nuisance-free Photoelectric Technology Reduces False Alarms That Result From Cooking & Shower Steam
- New, Thin Design Adds An Element Of Style
- Meets Ul217 & Ul2034 Standards & Complies With Legislative Requirements For 10-year Battery Operated Smoke Alarms
- Powered By Sealed, 10-year Lithium Batteries
- Dimension: L 2.58 X W 7.13 X H 8.56 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.