FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-FLW5721401
Ship Weight: 12.2489 lb
10+ in stock
A great machine for quick and easy laminating! The Neptune 3 125 AutoSense Laminator uses a unique system to detect pouch thickness and adjust automatically to the optimal lamination setting. Auto-shutoff and reverse modes ensure that this laminator is energy efficient as well as convenient. With a 1-minute warmup time and the ability to laminate both hot and cold pouches, this machine is ideal for office presentations, school projects and home organization.Features:
- Unique Autosense System Detects Pouch Thickness & Self-adjusts To The Optimal Laminating Setting
- Warms Up In 1 Minute With Instaheat Technology
- Quick Laminating Speed Of 24" Per Minute
- Laminates Hot Pouches Up To 7mil Thick
- Laminates Cold Pouches
- Reverse Mode Disengages Pouch For Re-centering Or Removal
- Auto-shutoff Prevents Overheating When Not In Use
- Includes 10 3mil Letter Pouches
- 2-year Warranty
- Dimension: L 22.6 X W 9.8 X H 7.3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 12.25 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.