FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-FLW5725601
Ship Weight: 5.2492 lb
10+ in stock
Ideal for personal use in the home or office, the Fellowes Cosmic2 95 Laminator with Pouch Starter Kit features intuitive controls designed to laminate your documents safely and efficiently. Heating up in only five minutes, the Cosmic 95 features advanced temperature control, ensuring smooth, consistent results every time. For added safety, HeatGuard Technology traps heat inside the laminator, so the outside is comfortable to touch. Fast and easy to use, this laminator is an essential tool for enhancing the appearance of a variety of projects.Features:
- User-friendly Laminator For The Home Or Small Office
- 9.5" Entry Width Accommodates Multiple Document Sizes
- Hot Lamination For 3 Mil Or 5 Mil & Cold Setting For Self-adhesive Pouches
- Ready In 5 Min
- Laminates In 1 Min
- Heatguard Technology Keeps Heat Inside So Laminator Is Comfortable To Touch
- Release Lever Disengages Pouch For Recentering Or Removal
- Includes Laminating Starter Kit
- Dimension: L 21.8 X W 7.1 X H 6.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 5.25 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.