FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-FLW5726301
Ship Weight: 6.1994 lb
10+ in stock
Ideal for personal use in the home or small office, the Fellowes Cosmic2 125 12.5-inch Laminator features intuitive controls designed to laminate your documents safely and efficiently. Heating up in only five minutes, the Cosmic2 125 features advanced temperature control, ensuring smooth, consistent results every time you laminate. For added safety, HeatGuard Technology traps heat inside the laminator so the outside is comfortable to touch. Fast and easy to use, the Cosmic 125 is an essential tool for small businesses or individuals who want to enhance the appearance of their projects.Features:
- 12.5" Entry Width Accommodates Multiple Document Sizes
- Heatguard Technology Keeps Heat Inside So Laminator Is Comfortable To Touch
- Laminates Documents & Photos In 3mil Hot Pouches Or Any Self-adhesive Cold Pouch For Heat-senstive Materials
- 5mil Compatible For Documents That Are Index Card Size Or Smaller
- Heats Up In 5 Min, Laminates In 1 Min
- Release Lever Disengages Pouch For Re-centering Or Removal
- Includes Laminating Starter Kit
- Dimension: L 26 X W 7.2 X H 6.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.