FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-FLW8030901
Ship Weight: 3.9 lb
10+ in stock
Improve poor posture and reduce strain as you work with the Climate Control Footrest from Fellowes. This footrest features customizable height and tilt, and a textured surface to help relieve stress. The climate control function with built-in heat and fan and auto-off feature allows you to safely adjust the temperature and airflow of your workstation.Features:
- Multifunction Design
- Versatile Unit Works As A Footrest Or Offers Freestanding Climate Control
- Features 3 Temperature Settings--cool Fan, Low Heat & High Heat
- Auto-off Feature Turns Unit Off After 8 Hours Of Use To Prevent Overheating
- Adjustable Footrest Elevates Feet/legs To Help Relieve Lower Back Pressure & Improve Posture
- Surface Massage Bumps Help Relieve Stress
- Low-power Consumption
- Etl Approved
- Dimension: L 17.7 X W 10.9 X H 6.6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.