FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-FLW9180601
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
Prevent repetitive stress injuries with this gliding palm support for your mouse. The patented palm support design glides effortlessly with your mouse to encourage healthy, natural movement. The Health-V Channel relieves wrist pressure to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. Microban antimicrobial protection keeps the mousepad clean. If you want to keep your wrist in good shape, this gliding palm support mouse pad will keep you comfortable, whether at work or at play.Features:
- Patented Palm Support Design Glides Effortlessly With Mouse To Encourage Healthy, Natural Movement
- Palm Guide & Expanded Cushion Put Any Size Hand In Neutral Posture
- Patented Health-v Channel Relieves Wrist Pressure To Help Prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Microban Antimicrobial Protection Keeps Product Cleaner
- Dimension: L 12.65 X W 10 X H 1.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.