FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GEN37281V
Ship Weight: 31.4996 lb
10+ in stock
You will love your new Genie Garage Door Opener with 3/4+ HPc DC Chain. This model 4042-TKC has a lighter DC motor, providing quiet, smooth operation and soft start and stop, and the steel-reinforced chain drive system is durable and provides a longer, more reliable life. The 4042-TKCfeatures GenieSense Monitoring Diagnostic Technology, delivering the power needed at every movement of the garage door moving and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. Genie Intellicode technology prevents unauthorized persons from opening your garage door by automatically changing the access code every time it's used. Plus, GenieSense minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door and improves overall safety, and the comprehensive Safe-T-Beam system meets or exceeds all UL, state, federal and CSA regulations and incorporates an auto reversing system and diagnostics.Features:
- Model No. 4042-tkc
- Dc Motor Is A Lighter Weight Providing Quiet, Smooth Operation & Soft Start & Soft Stop
- Smart Set Programming Makes Set Up Fast & Easy & Provides Precise Door Travel Control
- Steel-reinforced Belt Drive System Is Durable & Provides A Smooth, Quiet & Reliable Operation
- Automatically Seeks Either The 315 Or 390 Mhz Frequency Produced By A Remote, Helping To Ensure The Opener Will Respond Regardless Of Nearby Frequency Interference
- Geniesense Monitoring Diagnostic Technology Delivers The Power Needed At Every Movement Of The Garage Door & Continuously Monitors The Operation Of The Door, Stopping Operation When Significant Changes Occur
- Geniesense Minimizes Noise, Wear & Tear On The Door & Improves Overall Safety
- Comprehensive Safe-t-beam System Meets Or Exceeds All Ul, State, Federal & Csa Regulations & Incorporates An Auto Reversing System & Diagnostics
- Genie Intellicode Technology Prevents Unauthorized Persons From Opening Garage Door By Automatically Changing The Access Code Every Time Its Used
- Operates 7-ft Doors Or 8-ft Doors With Extension Kit
- Includes Two 3-button Transmitters, Wireless Keypad, Deluxe Wall Console & Safe-t-beam
- Dimension: L 39.8 X W 11.75 X H 9.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 31.5 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.