FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GEN37411V
Ship Weight: 39.95 lb
10+ in stock
1/2 HP AC motor and direct drive screw system provides power to operate heavy residential garage doors, the Garage Door Opener with 1/2 HP AC Screw offers a direct drive screw system for delivering maximum lifting force and reliability. Powered by two, 60-watt bulbs, the lighting system provides added safety and convenience.Features:
- Model No. 2562-tc
- Patented Direct Drive Delivers Maximum Lifting Force & Greater Reliability
- Smart Set Programming Makes Set Up Fast & Easy & Provides Precise Door Travel Control
- Automatically Seeks The 315 Or The 390 Mhz Frequency Produced By A Remote, Ensuring Opener Will Respond Regardless Of Nearby Frequency Interference
- Comprehensive Safe-t-beam System Meets Or Exceeds All Ul, State, Federal & Csa Regulations & Incorporates An Auto Reversing System & Diagnostics
- Genie Intellicode Technology Prevents Unauthorized Persons From Opening Garage Door By Automatically Changing The Access Code Every Time It's Used
- Operates 7-ft Doors Or 8-ft Doors With Extension Kit
- Includes Two 3-button Transmitters, Deluxe Wall Console & Safe-t-beam
- Dimension: L 40 X W 11.75 X H 9.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 39.95 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.