FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRM0129710
Ship Weight: 0.6482 lb
10+ in stock
From the company that has been developing robust, dedicated wearable technology to improve training metrics for athletes for more than a decade comes the GPS smartwatch for the active lifestyle. Garmin introduces vivoactive smartwatch bundle with heart rate monitor—the ultra-thin, lightweight smartwatch with built-in Garmin sports apps that you can wear every day to help you keep a healthy balance between work and life. Built-in sports apps keep you active while smart notifications allow you to stay in contact with pressing work matters — all so you can keep your life in balance.Features:
- Ultrathin Gps Smartwatch With Sunlight-readable, High-resolution Color Touchscreen
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Built-in Sports Apps Including Gps-enabled Running, Biking & Golfing
- Swimming & Activity Tracking
- Step Counter
- Calculates Calories Burned
- Learns User's Activity Level & Sets Daily Goals
- Sleep Monitoring
- Wireless Pairing With Almost Any Smartphone For Calls, Text Messaging & Syncing
- Controls Music Players
- Remotely Connects To Virb Action Cameras
- Connects With Garmin Connect Mobile
- Water-resistant (5 Atm)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Includes Charging/data Clip
- Dimension: L 2.5 X W 3 X H 6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.