FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRM0136311
Ship Weight: 1.3999 lb
10+ in stock
The VIRB XE action camera shoots rich, high-definition, wide-angle footage at 1080p60, 12 megapixel photos at up to 30 frames per second, and captures more of your action. Designed for the toughest environments, VIRB XE is able to dive to 50 meter depths without a case, allowing capture of cleaner and clearer audio. Powered by Garmin GPS, G-Metrix allows you to track and overlay how fast, how far, how high and how intense the moment truly was.Features:
- Professional Video: 1440p/30fps, 1080p/60fps, 960p/100fps, 720p/120fps & 480p/240fps With Image Stabilization & Zoom Levels
- Built-in Garmin Gps & Sensors Track Movements In Realtime & Displays It All In Powerful Gauges, Graphs & More
- Photo: 12.0 Megapixel
- Burst Up To 30fps
- Time Lapse
- Dedicated Photo Button
- Video & Photo Functions Can Be Used Simultaneously
- Waterproof To 50m Without A Dive Case
- Internal Microphone
- Exposed Microphone For Extremely Clear Audio Even Underwater
- Wireless Hd Audio From Bluetooth-enabled Headsets Or Microphones
- Built-in Wifi
- 1-touch Recording
- Ant+ Compatible
- Gyro-enhanced Image Stabilization
- Lens Distortion Correction
- Rechargeable 980mah Li-poly Battery
- Includes Charging/data Cable, Flat & Curved Adhesive Mounts, Standard & Vertical Mount Adapters, Short & Long Extension Arms, Short & Long Screws, Wrench & Manual
- Dimension: L 6.9 X W 4.8 X H 3.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.