FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRM0140001
Ship Weight: 0.8995 lb
10+ in stock
For driving directions on the road, put away the smartphone and power on your nüvi from Garmin. The nüvi 57 5 in. GPS Travel Assistant (57LM; Lifetime Maps; Does Not Include Traffic Avoidance) is an easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator that does not rely on cellular signals and is unaffected by cellular dead zones. Detailed maps of the lower 49 states are already preloaded plus you get free map updates for the life of the unit. Foursquare connectivity adds millions of new POIs like businesses, stores, restaurants and other destinations. The nüvi 57LM also issues an audible alert and displays an onscreen warning whenever you approach a school zone.Features:
- Bright 5" Dual-orientation Display
- 480 X 272 Resolution
- Foursquare Connectivity Adds Millions Of New Pois
- Lane Assist With Junction View To Easily Navigate Complex Interchanges--brightly Colored Arrows Indicate The Proper Lane Position For The Next Turn Or Exit
- Garmin Real Directions Provides Easy-to-understand Driving Directions That Guide Using Landmarks, Buildings & Traffic Lights
- Direct Access Simplifies Navigating To Complex Destinations Like Malls Or Airports
- Up Ahead Displays Conveniences Such As Food & Gas Stations, Without Leaving The Map
- Speed Limit Indicator
- Alerts For Upcoming School Zones
- Preloaded With City Navigator Nt--lower 49 States
- Dim: 3.4"h X 5.5"w X .8"d
- Weight: 6.4oz
- Lifetime Maps
- Does Not Include Traffic Avoidance
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.