FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRM0140746
Ship Weight: 3.9992 lb
10+ in stock
The vívofit 2 with Camo and Brown bands is an activity tracker with a 1+ year battery life, backlit display and move bar with audible alerts. It provides a daily step goal and shows your steps, calories, distance and time of day. It even automatically syncs data to your Garmin Connect account, where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress!Features:
- Counts Steps, Calories & Distance Throughout The Day
- Displays Steps, Steps Goal, Goal Countdown, Calories, Distance & Time Of Day On Always-on Display
- Battery Life Runs More Than 1 Year Without Having To Change The Battery
- Red Move Bar & An Alert Remind Users To Be Active After 1 Hour Of Inactivity--additional Segments Light Up For Every 15 Minutes Of Inactivity
- Automatically Syncs With Paired Mobile Devices At Strategic Times Through The Day, Such As When Goal Is Met Or When Several Steps Have Been Taken Since The Last Sync
- Dimension: L 2.5 X W 6.5 X H 2.6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.