FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-GRM1154300
Ship Weight: 0.2006 lb
Quickly transfer high-resolution satellite imagery to your Garmin handheld device to get a true representation of your surroundings with a subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. Use your BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp software to quickly transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your Garmin device and seamlessly integrate those images into your handheld’s maps whenever you need them.Features:
- Annual Subscription Allows User To Transfer An Unlimited Amount Of High-resolution Aerial & Satellite Images To Garmin Device
- Data For Subscription Provided By Digitalglobe, Which Can Be Managed & Loaded Onto Device Using The Garmin Basecamp Application
- Geo-referenced Images Result In Real-life Photos Of Buildings, Roads, Trails & Other Land Features
- .5-meter-per-pixel Resolution In Many Areas
- Zoom Levels From 12 Miles To 20ft
- Allows User To Overlay Vector Maps, Such As Topo Us 100k Or Topo Us 24k, On Handheld For A Better Understanding Of Terrain Contours & Other Topographic Features
- Compatible With Dakota 10, 20, Colorado 300, 400i, 400c, 400t, Oregon 200, 300, 400t, 400i, 400c, 450, 450t, 550, 550t
- Subscription May Only Be Used With 1 Compatible Device
- Dimension: L 10.25 X W 6.85 X H 0.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.