FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRMN108816
Ship Weight: 1.1199 lb
10+ in stock
The newly overhauled VIRB Elite Action Camera (Dark) is a high performance HD 1080p Action Camera featuring a Chroma display that stays on when the camera is on—with minimal drain on the battery. It also includes high-end features like GPS and Wi-Fi for even more options. VIRB Elite Dark is the ideal outdoor adventure HD camera. Use it and mount it virtually anywhere—whether on your helmet while mountain climbing or on your handlebar during a bike ride. VIRB has endless possibilities.Features:
- 16.0-megapixel Cmos Sensor/image Processor For Multiple Hd Video Modes--1080p @ 30fps, 960p @ 48fps, 720p @ 30/60fps, 848 X 480 @120fps
- Still Image Capture Of 16.0, 12.0 & 8.0 Megapixels, Photo Burst & Time Lapse
- 1.4", 205 X 148 Pixel Chroma Display Allows For Visual Control Of The Camera, Preview & Playback Of Videos & Easy Control & Adjustment Of Camera Settings
- Rugged, Durable & Water Resistant (ipx7) With An Aerodynamic Design
- High-sensitivity Gps, Accelerometer & Barometric Altimeter
- Rechargeable & Removable 2,000mah Li-ion Battery Provides Up To 3 Hours Battery Life At 1080p
- Digital Image Stabilization & Lens Distortion Correction
- Internal Microphone
- Micro Hdmi Output & Wi-fi 802.11b/g/n
- Dimension: L 5.8 X W 5.5 X H 3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.