FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRMN112800
Ship Weight: 0.2006 lb
10+ in stock
It’s the next best thing to having your own personal running coach! This Garmin refurbished Forerunner 620 (Blue/Black) features recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate so you can train smarter. When used with the optional HRM-Run monitor, the 620 also gives you feedback on your running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. For indoor training, the built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.Features:
- Touchscreen Gps Running Watch With High-resolution Color Display That Tracks Distance, Pace & Heart Rate
- Calculates Recovery Time & V02 Maximum Estimate
- Built-in Accelerometer Tracks Distance Indoors So A Foot Pod Is Not Required
- Heart Rate Based Calorie Computation
- Displays & Records Temperature During Workout
- Water-resistant (5 Atm)
- Records 200 Hours Of Activity Data
- Virtual Partner & Virtual Racer
- Connection Features: Automatic Uploads To Garmin Connect, Live Tracking & Social Media Sharing
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Dimension: L 6.6 X W 6.5 X H 3.3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.