FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRMN114701
Ship Weight: 0.1896 lb
10+ in stock
Just like a coach, this refurbished Garmin Forerunner 220 (White/Violet) provides the motivating feedback you need to guide your training. You can even get post-run encouragement from friends and fans, thanks to the 220’s connected features like real-time live tracking and social media sharing via the Garmin Connect Mobile app. At the end of the day, recharge it and you'll both be ready to run the next day.Features:
- Gps Running Watch With High-resolution Color Display
- Tracks Distance & Pace
- Identifies Personal Records
- Automatic Uploads To Garmin Connect, Live Tracking & Social Media Sharing
- Notifies Users Of Personal Records Such As Fastest Mile
- Water-resistant (5 Atm)
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery With 10 Hours In Training Mode & 6 Weeks In Watch Mode
- Dimension: L 6.7 X W 6.6 X H 3.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.