FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-GRMN116100
Ship Weight: 0.7804 lb
10+ in stock
Own the road with this newly overhauled Edge 1000 Bicycle Computer. It features a color touchscreen and rugged display optimized for use with gloves and in the rain. The 1000 also has a preloaded Garmin Cycle Map and roundtrip routing so you can explore more. Additional features include connected features like incoming call, text alerts, social media sharing, sending/receiving courses and wireless uploads to Garmin Connect. It also offers advanced performance analysis, including integration with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems.Features:
- 3", Glove-friendly Touchscreen Display Adjusts Automatically For Low-light Areas Such As Shade & Tunnels
- On-road Or Off-road Navigation & Pois With Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Round-trip Routing Makes It Easy To Explore New Roads
- Route Planner Enables Custom Routing Using The Map Or Pois Directly On The Device
- User Can Input A Distance & Choose From Up To 3 Round-trip Ride Options
- Turns Every Ride Into A Race By Competing On Garmin Connect Segments & Seeing Real-time Results Including Alerts For Segment Start & Finish & Leaderboard Rankings
- Ability To Instantly Share Details Of Ride With Friends, Family & The World Via Social Media
- Pairs To User's Smartphone With The Garmin Connect Mobile App
- Wi-fi For Quick Uploads & Software Updates In Friendly Hotspots
- Connected Features Include Incoming Call & Text Alerts, Live Tracking, Sending/receiving Courses, Social Media Sharing & Weather
- Dimension: L 6 X W 6 X H 3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.78 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.