FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-HIFBRX20161D
Ship Weight: 12.3503 lb
10+ in stock
The Hifonics Brutus BRX is all Go & Show. If your system is going to be shown at car shows and other competitions, take a very close look at the Brutus BRX. With an illuminated Hifonics logo, plus the lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heat sink, even from a distance judges and friends will know your system is packed with features to enhance sound quality and power. This 2,000-Watt Brutus Monoblock Super D-Class Amp features an ultra-Fi MOSFETS circuit that maximizes power efficiency while improving sound quality, preamp RCA outputs to daisy-chain multiple amps, three-way protection circuitry—thermal, overload & speaker short protection, built-in system diagnostics and a remote level control. Dimensions are 2.4"H x 9.8"W x 14.7"D.Features:
- Super D-class
- Ultra-fi Mosfets Circuit Maximizes Power Efficiency While Improving Sound Quality
- Green Power & Red Protect Led Indicators
- Built-in System Diagnostics
- Preamp Rca Outputs To Daisy-chain Multiple Amps
- 3-way Protection Circuitry--thermal, Overload & Speaker-short Protection
- Heavy-duty Aluminum-alloy Heat Sink With Illuminated Hifonics Logo
- Lighted Connectors & Blue Light Wash
- Includes Remote Level Control
- Dim: 2.4"h X 14.7"w X 9.8"d
- 2,000w Max
- 700w Rms X 1 @ 4ohm
- Shipping Weight: 12.35 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.