by Intellinet Network Solutions
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-ICI560856
Ship Weight: 4.7995 lb
10+ in stock
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port PoE+ Desktop Gigabit Switch (560856) is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch and can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.Features:
- 10/100/1,000 Auto-sensing Ports Automatically Detect Optimal Network Speeds
- Ieee 802.3at/af-compliant Rj45 Poe/poe+ Output Ports
- Total Power Budget Of 63w
- Supports Ieee 802.3at/af Detection & Short-circuit, Overload & High-voltage Protection
- All Rj45 Ports With Auto-mdix (auto Uplink) Support
- Store & Forward Switching Architecture
- Ieee 802.3x Flow Control For Full Duplex
- Supports Up To 8,192 Mac Address Entries
- 128kb Buffer Memory
- Desktop-size Metal Case
- 3-year Warranty
- Dimension: L 12.6 X W 10.8 X H 3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.