FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-IDI30496
Ship Weight: 0.8995 lb
10+ in stock
The Ideal Telemaster is the ultimate crimp tool. This multifunction tool for round voice/data cables cuts, strips and crimps for easy on-the-job, 1-tool application. The locking tab keeps the tool in the closed position when not in use, and the steel frame provides long-term durability.Features:
- For Rj11/12/14 (6 Position-1, 2, 3 Pair) & Rj45 (8 Position-4 Pair) Modular Plugs
- Multifunction Tool For Round Voice/data Cables Cuts, Strips & Crimps For Easy, On-the-job, 1-tool Application
- Round Cable Stripping Chamber For Cat-5e/6 Cables
- Designed For Professional Use In Data & Voice Applications
- Rounded Edge, Textured Handle Grips
- Provides Crimping Of The Primary Rj45 Modular Plug Strain Relief & Plug Pins
- Locking Tab Keeps Tool In Closed Position When Not In Use
- Steel Frame For Long-term Durability
- Dimension: L 13 X W 6.15 X H 1.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.