FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-IOGGBU321
Ship Weight: 0.2491 lb
IOGEAR's Long-Range Bluetooth USB Adapter delivers faster wireless data transfer speed and improved bandwidth while drawing less power than ever before. Now when you add Bluetooth wireless technology to your desktop or notebook PC or Mac, you'll be able to wirelessly transfer photos from your Bluetooth camera phone to your computer. You can also use your Bluetooth headset to make wireless Internet calls.Features:
- Bluetooth Specification 2.0 Compliant To Reduce Interference With Wi-fi Devices
- Faster Data Transfer Rates--up To 2.1mbps
- Usb Specification 1.1 Compliant
- Allows Any Computer With Usb Connections To Become A Bluetooth-enabled Computer
- Eliminates Cables Between Computers
- Wirelessly Communicates With Bluetooth-enabled Computers, Printers, Smartphones, Headsets & More
- Up To 330ft Wireless Working Distance
- Compatible With Bluetooth Class 1 & 3 Devices
- Small Form Factor Makes It Easy To Carry & Use
- Easy, Fast & Intuitive Installation & Setup
- Mac & Pc Compatible
- Dimension: L 7.95 X W 5.8 X H 2.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.