FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-IOGGCS1722
Ship Weight: 2.2002 lb
10+ in stock
Save time and money with this 2 port VGA KVM Switch with Video DynaSync technology. It eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution while delivering dual console keyboard and mouse ports. You can now use any combination of PS/2 or USB keyboards and a mouse. With no software to configure, setting up this switch is quick and easy! Just plug cables into their appropriate ports and you're done. Having a single console manage all of the computers helps to eliminate the expense of purchasing individual console components for each unit, and saves space and energy those extra components would use.Features:
- Ps/2-usb Vga Console Controls 2 Vga Interface Computers
- Dual Interface Supports Computers With Ps/2 Or Usb Keyboards & Mice
- Computer Selection Via Front Panel Push Buttons, Hotkeys & Mouse
- 2048 X 1536 Video Quality
- Supports Widescreen Resolutions
- Video Dynasync Optimizes Display Resolution & Eliminates Boot-up Display Problems
- Mac/sun Keyboard Support & Emulation
- Multilingual Keyboard Mapping Supports Eng/jpn/fr Keyboards
- Auto Scan Mode For Monitoring All Computers
- Firmware Upgradable
- Does Not Require Power Supply
- Compatible With Windows, Linux, Mac & Sun
- 2 Ports
- Dimension: L 9.4 X W 6.4 X H 2.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.