FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-IOGGHDS3
Ship Weight: 0.2998 lb
Provide additional HDMI connections to your HDTV for the Ultimate Viewing Experience Take your HDTV to the next level with HDMI technology, the new connectivity standard in digital consumer electronics. Delivering the most vivid and richest viewing experience available today, High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) technology is the latest digital interface that provides HD video and multi-channel audio through a single cable. IOGEAR's 3-Port HDMI Switch enables you to connect additional HD source devices to your HDTV for your viewing pleasure.Features:
- 3 Hdmi Inputs & 1 Hdmi Output
- Works With Blu-ray/dvd Players, Dvr Players, Video Game Consoles, Media Servers, Computers & Set-top Boxes
- Hdtv: 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p Resolution
- Supports Vga, Svga, Xga, Sxga, Wuxga & 1920 X 1080
- Switches Between Devices Via Front-panel Push Button Or Ir Remote
- Front-panel Led For Port & Power Status
- Hdmi V1.3b & Hdcp Compliant
- Backward Compatible With Dvi Devices With Hdmi To Dvi Adapter
- No Power Adapter Required
- Dimension: L 5.2 X W 4.15 X H 1.8 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.