FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-IOGGHG600
Ship Weight: 1.3999 lb
10+ in stock
Kaliber Gaming's new Konvert Universal Gaming Headphones are uniquely designed to satisfy both the gamer and the music lover in all of us. The Konvert comes with a special PS4 controller adapter as well as a PC adapter and its universal 3.5mm connector makes it also compatible with Xbox One, Mac and mobile devices as well, so you can get your game on anywhere, on any device. But what really makes Konvert unique is its dual microphone system, which makes it the perfect headset whether you're gaming or just relaxing to some tunes. The removable boom mic allows your online gaming teammates to hear your every word, but when it's game over you can simply remove it and take phone calls on the built-in mic without looking like a sports commentator.Features:
- Universal Stereo Headset For Use With Ps4, Xbox One, Pc, Mac & Mobile Devices
- Internal Microphone To Take Phone Calls When The Boom Microphone Is Removed
- Detachable Boom Microphone For Crystal Clear Gaming Chat
- Ergonomic Ear Cup Design Made With Breathable Material For Maximum Comfort
- Pivoting Flat-folding Hinges Allow Easier Storage
- Soft-cushioned Memory Foam Headband Conforms To Head For Better Fit
- Includes Ps4 Controller Adapter For Instant Volume Control & Mute Functions
- Includes Pc Adapter With Built-in Volume Control & Mute Functions
- 3.5mm 4-pole Stereo Connector
- Dimension: L 11.7 X W 8.9 X H 3.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.