FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-IOGGKB703L
Ship Weight: 2.4493 lb
10+ in stock
The IKON Gaming Keyboard adds a bit of flare with functionality through the dedicated lighting button. Choose from the LED backlight colors aqua, green or blue. Multiple dimming levels make it easy to set the proper key illumination when gaming in low light settings, or turn it off completely when desired. Even the most hardcore gamers need a break, so when it's time for you to take a breather, IKON does the same. When left idle, the IKON begins a slow pulsing effect that alternately dims and brightens the backlighting, while also changing colors in a relaxing pattern to help you wind down between gaming sessions.Features:
- 26 Antighosting Keys
- 3-color Led Backlight With Adjustable Brightness
- W-a-s-d Key Functions Swappable With Arrow Keys For Mmo Gamers
- Windows Key Lockout Prevents Accidental Pop-up While Gaming
- All-key Lockout Prevents Unintended Keystrokes During Game Breaks
- Water-resistant Design Prevents Damage From Spilled Drinks
- Membrane Structure Embedded--pom Plunger Keycaps Offer A Soft, Smooth, Tactile Feel
- Matte Finish Keys With Uv Surface Treatment Provide Resistance To Natural Finger Oils
- Heavyweight Keyboard Base For Added Stability When Typing Or Gaming
- Dimension: L 18.4 X W 7.8 X H 1.7 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.45 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.