FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-IOGGKB704LB
Ship Weight: 3.2496 lb
10+ in stock
Kaliber Gaming designed the HVER Gaming Keyboard to deliver the most requested gaming features wrapped inside a great-looking design, and at a price that won't break your budget. HVER's internal key design provides a solid stroke with that positive "break point" feeling when engaged—similar to that of a mechanical keyboard. The HVER features double injected keycaps—a much more durable and expensive design that delivers a lifetime of performance without the key tops ever wearing off. Also built into HVER are 26 anti-ghosting keys, Windows key lockout, W-A-S-D/arrow key swap, plus 3-color LED backlighting all wrapped up in an aluminum upper chassis to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.Features:
- 26 Antighosting Keys
- 3-color Led Backlight With Adjustable Brightness
- Aluminum Top Panel Provides A Solid, Flex-free Platform
- W-a-s-d Key Functions Swappable With Arrow Keys For Mmo Gamers
- Double Injected Keycaps Never Wear Out
- Windows Key Lockout Prevents Accidental Pop-up While Gaming
- Membrane Structure Embedded--pom Plunger Keycaps Offer A Soft, Smooth Tactile Feel
- Heavyweight Keyboard Base For Added Stability When Typing Or Gaming
- Dimension: L 20.6 X W 7.9 X H 2.1 in.
- Shipping Weight: 3.25 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.