FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-IOGGKBSR201TAA
Ship Weight: 2.3501 lb
10+ in stock
IOGEAR's Keyboard with Built-in Common Access Card Reader is a secure terminal for computer users in government agencies, hospitals, education, banking—or even at home. Commonly referred to as a smart card, the Common Access Card is the shape of a credit card, however it is embedded with a chip that can process data, and permit access to delegated computer systems. Smart cards are often programmed with a PIN to ensure security for both the card holder and the system they want to access.Features:
- Standard, Full-size 104-key Keyboard For Fast Typing
- Fips-201 Compliant--meets Us Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201
- Emv 2000 Certified--emv 2000 Level 1 Approved & Suitable For Banking/financial Institutions
- Compatible With Cac Card Software
- Suitable For Applications In Government, Health Care, Banking, Entertainment & Secure Network Login
- Power/scan Led Indicators
- Dimension: L 20.1 X W 8 X H 1.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.