FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-JAS12724
Ship Weight: 0.6504 lb
The Z-Wave In-Wall CFL-LED Dimmer Switch by GE replaces any standard in-wall switches to control lighting or adjust dim levels from a mobile device or computer with any certified Z-Wave gateway. Control your home from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. The screw-terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads and the switch is easy to locate in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator. Seamless turn your home into a smart home with the white and almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates.Features:
- Z-wave Switch Replaces Standard In-wall Switches To Control Lighting Or Adjust Dim Levels From A Mobile Device Or Computer With Any Certified Z-wave Gateway
- Includes White & Almond Paddles That Will Match Most Standard Wall Plates
- Easy To Locate In A Dark Room With The Integrated Blue Led Indicator
- Screw-terminal Installation Provides Improved Space Efficiency When Replacing Existing Switches Compared To Flying Leads
- Can Be Controlled In Groups Of Multiple Lights Or Turned On/off Within Ambient Lighting Scenes
- Compatible With Any Certified Z-wave Gateway, Providing Access From Many Popular Home Automation Systems & Applications
- Decor-style Plate Not Included
- Dimension: L 6 X W 4.6 X H 2.7 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.