FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-JAS25795
Ship Weight: 1.3492 lb
10+ in stock
Protect your electronics and charge your portable devices at the same time using the 7-Outlet Advanced Surge Protector with 2 USB Ports from GE. Ideal for smartphones, tablets, eReaders and more, the surge protector features a 2.1A power supply for rapid charging of all your USB devices. Twist-to-lock safety covers cover any unused outlets and there's 1 adapter-spaced outlet to accommodate those bulky power adapters. And the keyhole slots on the surge protector and its slim profile make it easy to mount on a wall behind a flat-screen TV!Features:
- 7 Protected Outlets & 2 Rapid-charging Usb Ports
- 1,500 Joules
- 1 Adapter-spaced Outlet
- Ideal For Smartphones, Tablets, Ereaders & More
- Twist-to-lock Safety Covers
- Indicator Lights Show Components Are Working & Receptacle Is Grounded
- Integrated Circuit Breaker For Overload Protection
- Automatic Shutdown Technology Ensures Electronic Equipment Protection
- Power Filter Reduces Interference
- Keyhole Slots For Wall Mounting The Surge Protector
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- 4ft Cord With Low-profile Plug
- Ul Listed
- Dimension: L 16.8 X W 4.9 X H 1.65 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.