by First Alert
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-JENSFA3800
Ship Weight: 2.5993 lb
10+ in stock
The First Alert Big Button Corded Telephone with Emergency Key is ideal for everyday use or when an emergency situation arises. The unit features a large and easy-to-read display, big buttons for easy dialing, an amplified handset and speakerphone with volume booster, and an SOS remote pendant that will automatically dial your emergency contact when pressed. Three one-touch buttons with auto emergency dialing function are also located on the front of the unit for easy access. Other features include a talking keypad and talking Caller ID, pre-recorded voice prompts for easy set-up, call timer and clock.Features:
- 2 One-touch Keys
- Auto Emergency Dialing Function
- Talking Caller Id With 30 User-recordable Memories
- Message Waiting & Incoming Call Indicator (led & Icon)
- Talking Dialer Keys
- 64 Caller Id Memories
- Last Numbers Review & Redial
- Hold With Mute & Extension Release
- Automatic Call Timer
- Flash Function
- On-hook Predial
- Tone Control
- Speaker/ringer Volume Control
- Rotary Knob On Base For Headset Volume Control
- 3-line Backlit Lcd Display (14-digits Number, 16-characters Name)
- Supports 11 Languages (eng, Fr, Sp, It & More)
- 4 Voice-prompt Languages
- Prerecorded Voice Prompts (sos Emergency Message)
- Time Display
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Dimension: L 8.6 X W 7.4 X H 3.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.