by Hotdog Yoga
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-NOZHD110
Ship Weight: 1.6887 lb
10+ in stock
The Onyx Hotdog Yogatote from Hotdog Yoga Gear is an incredibly versatile shoulder bag that goes from studio, to street, to beach and more. The exclusive design provides yoga-specific features when you need them and hides them away when you don’t. Nine separate storage spaces include a huge main cargo area, stowaway mat sling, stowaway compartment for block or shoes, zippered phone/I.D. pockets, bottle caddy and more. The ultralightweight tote (27 ounces!) is exquisitely styled with fine craftsmanship. The micro-ballistic nylon exterior is durable, water- and stain-resistant. The smooth nylon pack cloth interior can easily be wiped clean. The tote also fits any mat, including extra long, pro-type/extra thick. Overall size is 19"L x 7"D x 13"H.Features:
- Versatile Design Provides Yoga-specific Features When Needed Or Hides Them Away
- 9 Separate Storage Spaces Include Huge Main Cargo Area, Stowaway Mat Sling, Stowaway Compartment For Shoes, Zippered Phone/id Pockets, Bottle Caddy & More
- Sleek Styling & Craftsmanship
- Made Of Durable, Water-resistant Micro-ballistic Nylon
- Soft, Smooth, Wipe-clean Nylon Pack Cloth Interior
- Ultralightweight At 27oz
- Dimension: L 19 X W 13 X H 7 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.69 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.