FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PTR-TAPHW2500
Ship Weight: 2.3501 lb
10+ in stock
A decanter is one of those things that separates the casual wine drinker from the true connoisseur. Houdini's Decanter with Wine Shower is an elegantly designed option for aerating and serving your wine. The 48 oz. decanter is made the old-fashioned way—from hand-blown crystalline quartz. When you pour wine into the decanter, its funnel creates the appealing effect of a shower.Features:
- 48oz Crystal Decanter
- Individually Hand-blown Of Lead-free Crystalline Quartz
- Decanter Bottom Is Inset For Ease Of Pouring
- Graceful Shape Adds A Touch Of Elegance To Any Dining Table
- Wine-shower Funnel Creates A Shower Effect When User Pours Into The Decanter
- Allows The Wine To Absorb More Oxygen (aeration) In A Shorter Time
- Poured Through The Wine Shower Funnel, Wine Can Be Served Immediately After Decanting
- Removes The Sediment That Red Wines Often Develop While Aging
- Separates For Easy Cleaning
- Hand Wash
- Dimension: L 10.68 X W 9.5 X H 9.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.